รูปแบบคำถามที่หลากหลาย สรุปออกมา 6 แบบดังนี้
1. Grammar เลือกคำตอบที่ถูกต้องตามหลักไวยากรณ์
2. Error วิเคราะห์หาจุดผิดในประโยค
3. Cloze Test เติมคำในประโยคให้สมบูรณ์
4. Passage Reading อ่านเรื่องแล้วตอบคำถาม
5. Vocabulary รู้ความหมายของคำศัพท์ เลือกตอบให้ถูกต้องและเหมาะสม
6. Conversation บทสนทนาคุยกัน
1. John I’m afraid I _____ come to your mom’s birthday party next Sunday.
2. She should________ more vegetable if she wants to have a healthy life.
3. You should walk _____________; otherwise, you cannot catch the bus.
a) more fastly
b) more quickly
c) more fast
d) more quick
4. While the phone _________________, she _____________a shower.
a) was ring, take
b) rang, was taking
c) was ringing, took
d) rings, was taking
5. __________ you see your boss and his wife last night?
6. How much time do you ___________ television each night?
a) Being watched
b) To watch
7. It has the same results, _________ way you do it.
8. Which is correct?
a) This book was write by him in 1994.
b) This book is written by him in 1994.
c) This book was wrote by him in 1994.
d) This book was written by him in 1994.
9. A: Who did you ________ at the airport yesterday?
B: I __________ Mark Zuckerburg.
a) saw / saw
b) saw / see
c) see / saw
d) see / see
10. Paula will put on ___________ for her school party tonight.
a) long dress pink
b) dress long pink
c) pink long dress
d) long pink dress
1. Her (a) new dress will (b) deliver to (c) her (d) tomorrow.
2. There (a) is various (b) languages spoken (c)around (d)the world.
3. (a)Although the girl (b) jumped aside, (c)but the stone (d)hit her.
ตัวอย่างข้อสอบ Cloze Test
Tony was walking to his class slowly. He was worried……(1)…….her Math test on that morning. As he was reaching the classroom, a piece of paper suddenly fluttered down and…(2)..near his feet. As Tony glanced down at the paper, his heart nearly missed. It was the Math test paper complete….(3)…..answers!
1. a) of b) with c) about d) against
2. a) to b) land c) toward d) landed
3. a) an b) about c) with d) of
On Sunday when Jenny was shopping, she found a red wallet. Inside there were several banknotes. She went to the Information Counter at the shopping mall. “I have just found this wallet on the floor” she said. The security guard counted the money. Then, the manager announced over the loud speaker that a red wallet had been found. Soon, a man rushed to the counter and said “I think that is my wallet. Here is my identity card.” The card matched the information in the wallet. She said smiling, “Thank you for your honesty.”
1. Why did Jenny give the wallet to the security guard?
a) She wanted to be popular.
b) She wanted to know the owner.
c) The guard needed the money.
d) She wanted to give it back to its owner.
2. How did the owner react when the manager announced his wallet was found?
a) he was happy.
b) he was sad.
c) he felt nervous.
d) he felt sorry.
3. What happened after the man got the wallet?
a) The man ignored Jenny.
b) The man thanked Jenny.
c) The man celebrated.
d) They went back home together.
Read the following passage. Choose the best answers to the questions that follow.
Mary’s father was an influential Lord. He ruled all of the lands of the Red River, and his palace stood tall and majestic on its broad, sloping banks. Yet, Mary was forlorn and melancholy. Her father kept her locked away at the top of the palace’s tallest tower in order to keep her out of harm’s way. Mary felt trapped; the only company she had was her maid. Her daily routine was always the same. Every day, she would sit by her window embroidering and looking out of the window, as well as gazing sorrowfully down at the waters rushing past far below. Often, she dreamed of being carried away in the fast flowing rapids to distant lands. One morning, Mary heard the music floating through her open window. She hurried over to see where the sound was coming. There, on the river below, was a little golden fishing boat. Mary heard the music rise up from the boat and caught snatches of a song: “My love is like a blossom in the breeze. My love is like a moonbeam on the waves.” The music was captivating, drawing Mary like a flickering candle flame draws an unwary moth. The voice was clear and sweet, and Mary leaned out as far as she could to try to catch the sight of the singer. As the boat bobbed past, she glimpsed the tiny figure of a man standing on the prow and holding a net. A sudden glimmer of hope lit up in her heart, and she felt as if she was floating on air. Perhaps this man had come to release her from the tower. Perhaps he was a nobleman’s son in disguise - the man she was destined to marry …
1. Why was Mary lonely?
a. The song she heard reminded her of the world outside.
b. She was confined within the tower.
c. She was tired of her daily routine.
d. She wanted to be rescued by her true love.
2. What did Mary usually do to pass her time in the tower?
a. She sang.
b. She dreamed of her true love.
c. She painted.
d. She sewed.
3. What was Mary’s father like?
4. How did the music make Mary feel?
a. Forlorn and lonely
b. Enthralled and wishful
c. Sorrowful and desperate
d. Lovesick and anxious
1. The volleyball players were hungry after the match, so they went to the restaurant.
What is the antonym of the underlined word?
a. full b. thirsty c. clumsy d. starving
2. Many people invest a lot of money, expecting that they will earn a/an ___________ .
a. bonus b. benefit c. profit d. experience
1. Choose the best answer.
1. No, Peter doesn’t like it. He can’t swim.
2. Well, I’d like to swim.
3. And does your boyfriend like swimming?
4. What would you like to do on this holiday?
Which one is the correct order for the dialogue?
a. 4-2-3-1 b. 4-2-1-3 c. 2-4-3-1 d. 2-3-4-1
2. A: I need just a trim. Don’t make it too short.
B: All right.
Where does the conversation take place?
a. At a butcher shop
b. At a drugstore
c. At a barber’s
d. At a restroom
และนี้ก็คือสรุปแนวข้อสอบ และตัวอย่างแนวข้อสอบ สำหรับสอบเข้า ม.1 ให้น้องๆได้ลองทำดูก่อน และอยากให้น้องๆลองประเมินตัวเองดูว่า พาร์ทไหนที่เราไม่แม่น ที่เรายังไม่เข้าใจ ก็ต้องฝึกฝนเพิ่มเติม อยากให้น้องๆเตรียมตัวเองให้พร้อมที่สุดก่อนที่จะไปสอบ เพื่อที่จะได้คะแนนที่ดีที่สุดและบรรลุเป้าหมายที่เราตั้งไว้ค่ะ สู้ๆน้า