We are looking for Native English teachers for many positions
Native English Teachers
Employment type: full-time and part-time
We are a large private language school located close to Mahidol University, Salaya. We can boast that we are the largest language school in the province, and we are consistently striving to be the best.
Currently, we are looking for NES teachers who either have experience or a passion for new challenges and ESL.
Prospective teachers should be highly motivated, dedicated and have a professional attitude towards teaching and education.
With rising student numbers and programmed expansions, we are looking to hire teachers to join our rapidly expanding company. We are looking for people who; work well in a team, are committed to delivering quality and engaging lessons and people who plan to stay in Thailand for the foreseeable future; or those who are already firmly established in Thailand. All positions are available to start ASAP.
The school hires directly and we do not affiliate with agencies in any way.
We offer 12-months contracts and a competitive salary.
When applying please send your current resume complete with picture and copies of relevant documentation, such as degree certificates and transcripts to the email address provided.
English Teachers (Experience preferred)
• Teach students varying in ages
• Teach and coach students towards achieving their educational goals
• Create a fun and engaging learning environment
• Write student reports and sometimes preform some other administrative tasks
• Manage class schedules and a variety of administrative tasks
• Thai Nationality have a bachelor’s degree in related fields
• Energetic individual aged 21 - 32 years old
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Good communication skills
• Adaptive and flexible
• Can work well in a team
• Must be able to work on weekends and weekday evenings
• Passionate about teaching
• New graduates are also encouraged to apply
• Previous experience is preferred
Work in Salaya Nakhonpatom (Opposite Mahidol University)
Interested applicants please submit your recent photo and CV, stating qualifications, experience with current and expected salary to the email address provided.
Classy English Internship Program 2020
The program will be assigned to the interns for the 3 - 4 months period.
Classy English take this an opportunity to give back to the community in which we are operating our business by creating opportunities for students to gain valuable work experience in a real life work environment and to be able to practice English skills with native English teachers.
Now, Classy English open Internship for
• Service Internship
• Service minded
• Able to communicate in English at all times
• Excellence command of English
• Teaching or Tutoring Experience an advantage
• Marketing Coordinator Internship
• Creative, fun and hard working
• Good command of English
- 3rd or 4th Year University Students only
- Able to work 5 days a week
- Thai nationality and international students
If you are looking for a way to explore a career in education, or are seeking experience overseas, internship could be the best opportunity!
We welcome applications for our Classy English Internship program all year round.
* For more information, please kindly contact at 096-459-5900.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Paula)